Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Everyone needs a MVP

My name is Melissa Paradise and I am a dysfunctional veteran just trying to make it back in the real world. I am currently not working, just focusing on my education at an accelerated pace, and rediscovering who I am and what I love. There's nothing more important to me than surrounding myself with good people to have great times with. I spent a long time being told exactly what to do and how to do it and I'm looking forwards to having some creative freedom. I have some experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, and DreamWeaver, but am excited to get my creative juices flowing again and see what new tricks and skills I can learn. Life is just an adventure waiting to happen, and I don't intend to miss out. 










No comments:

Post a Comment